Private Jets for Sale – Charter November 05, 2019: 1997 Cessna Citation Bravo, 2006 Hawker 400XP, 2004 Falcon 900EX EASy, 2003 Falcon 900EX EASy, 2005 Hawker 800XP
Each week JetOptions features a selection of new to market private jets for sale from our friends at GlobalAir. A trusted resource since 1995, they are leaders in listing aircraft for sale. If you are looking for a trusted resource to begin your search for a plane to purchase, GlobalAir.com has an excellent research tool that is informative and easy to use. Their tools connect buyers and sellers to locate, showcase, and sell their aircraft not just locally, but around the globe.
Because of the positive comments from our clients that have used GlobalAir, JetOptions is featuring them on our site as a recommended resource. They provide a great experience whether you are listing a plane, or in the market for a private jet. You can start your search with a large variety of private jets and other private aircraft for sale as well as leasing opportunities.
Regularly, we feature a selection of five new to market private jets for sale. Finding your desired private aircraft on GlobalAir.com can be done quickly and with ease by using the various search options they offer. You can start your search by aircraft broker, aircraft manufacturer, or aircraft classification. They also provide the ability to compare aircraft for sale side by side. Whether you are buying or selling a private jet, GlobalAir.com is the place to start your search.
If you are interested in a jet acquisition, JetOptions can provide you with expert advice. We will guide you step by step through the entire purchase. Our process starts with an analysis of your aircraft needs; then we locate your desired aircraft. From there, we verify compliance, complete testing, and necessary inspections. If it’s in your long-term plan, we will find a management company for your continued aircraft operations.
All of the jets listed below are for sale at GlobalAir.com and you can charter similar aircraft at JetOptions. Contact us for charter information on the types of private planes you see below and many others.
1997 Cessna Citation Bravo light jet
- Brought to you by Intercontinental Aircraft Group, LLC
- Very Low Time
- Always Hangared
- One Owner Since New
- Ready to Customize
2006 Hawker 400XP light jet
- Brought to you by Omni Aircraft Sales
- 2017 XPR conversion completed by Textron, Wichita, KS
- Williams FJ44-4A-32 Engines Enrolled on TAP Blue
- Garmin 5000 Avionics Suite with Synthetic Vision
- ATG 5000 Broadband Wi-Fi
- Pro Parts
- 2017 Paint and Interior by Textron, Wichita, KS
2004 Falcon 900EX EASy heavy jet
- Brought to you by Duncan Aviation Aircraft Sales
- Engines enrolled on Honeywell MSP Gold
- APU enrolled on Honeywell MSP Gold
- Honeywell EASy II Avionics Suite
- FANS/1A, BRNAV, Synthetic Vision, FM Immunity, RVSM
- CPDLC, VNAV, 8.33 Spacing, HUD, MNPS
- ADS-B Out, RNP-5, TCAS 7.1, Autothrottles, WAAS/LPV
2003 Falcon 900EX EASy heavy jet
- Brought to you by Jeteffect, Inc
- Recent Interior Refurb
- Engines and APU on MSP
- FANS-1A, CPDLC, ADS-B
- Aircell ATG-4000 Internet
- Heads Up Display
- Synthetic Vision
- One Owner Since New
2005 Hawker 800XPi midsize jet
- Brought to you by Avpro, Inc.
- Over $1M in Optional Equipment
- Hawker Beech Winglets
- Pro-Line 21 Avionics with Paperless Cockpit
- ADS-B Out | GPS-4000S WAAS-Enabled GPS | XM Weather
- Standard 8 Pax Interior + Belted Lav
- Engines & APU Enrolled on MSP Gold
- Collins Avionics Enrolled on CASP
- Fresh E/12 Month Inspection – December 2019
I I I I
The post Private Jets for Sale Charter: 97 Citation Bravo, 06 Hawker 400XPR, 04 Falcon 900EX EASy, 03 Falcon 900EX EASy, 05 Hawker 800XPi appeared first on JetOptions Private Jets.